The AirSense™ 10 Elite is a basic fixed-pressure CPAP machine that is designed to make therapy easy. It features an integrated humidifier and can be used with the ClimateLineAir™ heated tube for the optimal temperature and humidity delivered to your mask.
With no complicated settings or menus to navigate, simply press Start and you’re ready to go. It comes with built-in humidification and can be used with the ClimateLineAir™ heated tube for optimal temperature and humidity delivered to your mask. It also provides advanced clinical insights about your therapy to your doctor.
• The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate
menus and customize comfort settings.
• The AutoRamp™ feature delivers lower pressure until you fall asleep and then ramps up to your
• The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
• The SmartStart™ function allows you to begin therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask.
When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds.
• Advanced event detection provides valuable clinical insights for your doctor.
Cleaning Instructions: The chamber should be taken apart and hand washed weekly using warm water and a mild detergent. It should be rinsed well and allowed to air dry out of direct sunlight before reassembling. The chamber should not be washed in a dishwasher or washing machine. The SlimLine hose should be washed in the same manner and allowed to completely dry out of direct sunlight before reattaching to the machine and mask.