With no complicated settings or menus to navigate, simply press Start and you’re ready to go. It also comes with built-in humidification and can be used with the ClimateLineAir™ heated tube for optimal temperature and humidity delivered to your mask.
The AirSense™ 10 CPAP is a basic fixed-pressure CPAP machine that is designed to make therapy easy. It features an integrated humidifier and can be used with the ClimateLineAir™ heated tube for the optimal temperature and humidity delivered to your mask.
• Its user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate
menus and customize comfort settings.
• The AutoRamp™ feature delivers lower pressure until you fall asleep and then ramps up to your
• The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
• The SmartStart™ function allows you to begin therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask.
When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds.
- Integrated HumidAire Heated Humidifier
- Standard Humidifier Chamber
- 1- Standard Filter (Uninstalled)
Cleaning Instructions: The chamber should be taken apart and hand washed weekly using warm water and a mild detergent. It should be rinsed well and allowed to air dry out of direct sunlight before reassembling. The chamber should not be washed in a dishwasher or washing machine. The SlimLine hose should be washed in the same manner and allowed to completely dry out of direct sunlight before reattaching to the machine and mask.